Wednesday June 24th, 2015
- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 A. General Comments and Updates:
- 1.2 B. Update from IT group- Data Store, AmiGO2- Justin Elser
- 1.3 C. Update from AISO/BisQue group- Justin Preece
- 1.4 D. Update from Ontologies Working Group:
- 1.5 E. Other Comments:
- 1.6 Next meeting Thursday Aug 20th, 2015
Planteome Project is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/667957473
- Who: LC, MAL, PJ, JP,
- Not available: EA (COPO workshop)
(Others: GG, JE, DWS, EZ, ST? )
- Link to recording- Video: File: File:All Hands Meeting 6-24-15 video.mp4
- Link to recording- Audio: File: File:All Hands Meeting 6-24-15 audio.m4a
A. General Comments and Updates:
- Any new faces?
Updates on new hires
- New postdoc at OSU: details TBA
Workshop and travels: Elizabeth's questions
a. What will be the objective of the workshop?
b. Who will be the attendees ? data manager, ontology curators, researchers?
I propose to consider: Use of Protégé; Discussion on Traits/trait mapping; Discussion on possible annotation pipelines and test on data sets
c. Travel budget: shall we keep our travel budget for this workshop or can we use it entirely for visit to CGIAR centers on our side
B. Update from IT group- Data Store, AmiGO2- Justin Elser
- AmiGO 2 progress
- Fixed issue with loading both EO and TO together. Issue was that they were both trying to use the "TEMP" namespace after the conversion to OWL. Wrote a little script to fix it.
- Wrote an importer owl file (planteome.owl) that is used when loading. We can add new ontologies simply by adding a line to the import list.
- Git migration
- Working on using Chris Mungall's script to migrate TO term requests from sourceforge to github.
C. Update from AISO/BisQue group- Justin Preece
- Held two developer meetings: May 28, June 11
- BisQue Module user interface work has begun: can load an image and mark it with polylines
- Added a code repository for this module to Planteome Github
- Currently working on adding more base UI functionality (background markup), the skeleton server-side graph cuts software, and demonstrating a successful round-trip processing test from Bisque client to Bisque server
D. Update from Ontologies Working Group:
Needs to be filled in...